For children ages 5-19
For adults over 20
Two years preparation time is required for both children and adults in order to complete the Requirements for Receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- Students receiving this Sacrament must be in grade level 8 and/or 13 years of age or older.
- Successful completion of at least two consecutive years of religious instruction and preparation.
- Student's regular weekly attendance at class with fewer than six absences/tardies during the year.
- Student's completion of service hours and attendance at a retreat day.
- Student's and family's regular weekly attendance at Mass.
- Parents' involvement with Student's religious education.
- Attendance of parents at scheduled meetings.