St. Martha Volunteers Opportunities
Small Group Leaders
These ministers will open their homes and host several faith sharing sessions for about one and half hours in their neighborhood over a period of 6 to 12 weeks. This is an effort for the New Evangelization. Training will be provided.
Lifeteen Youth Ministry
These ministers will work with teens to bring the Gospel message and the Church's teaching faithfully. This ministry requires two days a week and quite fun!
Please Note: All Volunteers Must Complete Virtus Training, And Fingerprinting.
- Conference of Bishop has mandated Safe Environment Training aimed at Protecting children and Vulnerable adults, this is the first step. You must register online at www.virtus.org/.
- Be sure to indicate St. Martha as your parish and that you are a Volunteer/Church Volunteer where indicated and select your class date and time. We are conveniently holding a session in Spanish on Saturday, March 1 at 9am and in English, Monday, March 3rd at 6pm. You must be on time or you will not be allowed in. There is no cost for this other than your time.
- Second step is to schedule an appointment to get fingerprinted. There is no cost other than your time. Please go to www.fieldprintflorida.com/ and click "Schedule Appointment".
- You'll need to create a user ID and password (tricky) and click the link that says "I know my code" and on the next entry indicate this code: FPAOMParishVol
- Be sure to indicate you are a church volunteer where asked and indicate if you have any criminal history and check the appropriate boxes.
- If all the above steps have been satisfied or will be satisfied, the third step is to begin your Certification training by going to this link: www.miamicatechesis.org/ADOM/Online_Formation.html